Download printable version
Data & Examinations Manager at Grove House School
Actual Salary:£15,492 to £16,412 (Scale 5, Points 8-11)
30.5hours per week, equivalent to 4 days (flexible working times to suit successful candidate)
40 working weeks per annum (term time + 1 week in the summer break)
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work locally, as part of a small, friendly team, with the benefit of hours to suit your lifestyle and the autonomy to manage and administer your own workload?
Grove House School has a rare and exciting opportunity to appoint a Data & Examinations Manager. The role involves arranging and overseeing all aspects of the delivery of pupil examinations in accordance with JCQ and awarding body regulations. It will also provide support to the Head of Centre to ensure that the school remains compliant with relevant regulations and to be the main point of contact for the centre in general exams and assessment administration. As such, you will be an important part of the school's current administration team and help to shape the future of the young people at Grove House.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, polite pupils with a desire for learning & doing their best
- A highly supportive and friendly team of staff
- A busy and innovative learning environment
- Varied, interesting and rewarding work
- High quality professional development
- Cross-trust progression opportunities
- Parents, Governors and staff who work hard together in the interests of all pupil
- New and recently refurbished buildings with specialist facilities and high quality resources
- Extensive Staff Wellbeing and Medical Insurance Cover which includes physiotherapy, counselling and GP on-line support services.
- Competitive salary & teachers pension scheme
- Flexible working times to suit your own personal needs
- Full training for the right candidate (although we would certainly welcome prior experience, it is more important to us that we find the right person and, therefore, training will be given if necessary).
Working with pupils with SEND can sometimes be challenging, but it is also hugely rewarding. Our staff are friendly and caring and committed to achieving the best possible pupil outcomes so that when they leave us, our young people are prepared and ready for the next stage in their lives. If you feel you might have the qualities we are looking for and would like to find out more about us, we would very much like to hear from you. Full details are available in the Application Pack attached.
To apply: please download and complete the application form, available on this page
For further information or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Kate Peters, 01277 361489 firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the School
Grove House School is a specialist provision in Brentwood for pupils whose primary need is speech, language and communication (SLCN).