Download printable version
Part Time Learning Support/Mid Day Assistant Hours: 8:30am ~ 1:30pm
Scale 3 Point 4
We would like to appoint a caring, enthusiastic Learning Support/Mid Day Assistant to join the dedicated team in our small friendly school. The successful candidate will work under the direction of the class teacher, supporting the learning of groups and individuals.
The successful candidate will:
· Have a commitment to the achievement of all pupils
· Have a good standard of maths and English
· Be flexible and able to use initiative
· Enjoy working as part of a team
· Have the ability to establish positive relationships with children throughout the school
· Be willing to undertake relevant training
Experience of working as a Learning support assistant in a Primary School would be an advantage.
Closing date: Thursday 19th May at 12:00noon
For more details or to arrange to visit the school please contact Mrs Carolyn Field in the school office. Tel: 01279 812362
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such, the post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Information about the School
We are a small rural primary school on the border of Hertfordshire and Essex. We have 103 wonderful children in our school and small staff who are devoted to the care and development of our children.