Download printable version
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistants to join our team.
There are differing roles available, which may suit different candidates. These include:
- Working in a general capacity within classrooms, assisting the class teacher and supporting groups of pupils with their learning
- Providing one to one support for pupils with specific learning difficulties
We have positions available to start during this term or in September 2022.
Successful Candidates will
- Be flexible, patient and a good communicator with a positive disposition
- Be able to work as part of a team under the direction of the class teacher
- Be approachable and understanding
- Have a good sense of humour and be able to work using own initiative
Although we prefer prior experience of supporting children (including those with additional needs if in specific roles), we welcome applications from those who are new to the role, and would be willing to provide appropriate training for candidates with less experience.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information please contact Loretta Headley School Business Manager on 01279 813626.
Information about the School
Inspire, Discover, Encourage one another
Bentfield is a friendly, welcoming, fully inclusive mainstream school with a highly regarded enhanced provision. In our last inspection (May 2018), we were judged to be Good in every category.
Our school, set in beautiful mature wooded grounds, is a caring, sharing community that caters for children of all abilities.
•Everyone’s contribution is valued
•If it works do more of it, if it doesn’t, change it
•Consistency benefits the whole school community
•Co-Operation and communication effect positive change
•Optimism and positive thinking lead to success
•Consultation is essential for positive change
NOR 240 (excluding nursery)