Download printable version
Main Pay Range/Upper Pay Range
Permanent, Full Time
September 2022 Start
Following our Ofsted inspection in September 2021, we are an Outstanding School. We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Upper Key Stage 2 Teacherto join our friendly and supportive team, "all staff support each other and truly work as a cohesive team".
We would love to hear from you if :
- You share our passion and dedication for school improvement
- You have experience of successful teaching (good-outstanding) and are committed to raising standards
- You are able to work as part of a team in a friendly and supportive manner "all adults in the school are a vital part of the team".
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and committed to working creatively with our children
We can offer you:
- A warm, friendly and caring school community "the promotion of pupils' SMSC is outstanding and contributes enormously to the welcoming ethos created by the whole school"
- Children whose "behaviour is exemplary…their attitudes to learning are making a significant contribution to outstanding achievement across the school"
- Continued professional development - a firm belief and commitment to bringing out the best in people "the
- Inspectors found this to be a school of leadership…spotting talent and creating leadership roles to 'grow' the school next leaders".
- A well resourced school
- A beautiful, peaceful woodland setting
We welcome you to visit our school to meet our staff team and children. For visits please contact Helen Read (Executive Headteacher's PA) on email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The position will require an enhanced DBS certificate.
Closing date :22nd May 2022
Apply now :https://aet.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/1680?c=aet
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.