Download printable version
Casual Exam Invigilator
Salary: £9.62 per hour
To start as soon as possible
Inspire their remarkable with us
We are recruiting a number of Exam Invigilators to join our Exams team. This is a flexible role that provides full training and the opportunity to join a friendly and supportive team. The ideal candidate will be reliable, flexible and readily available during main exam periods. They will also have good organisational and communication skills.
During examinations you will supervise students taking internal and external examinations, in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) Regulations.
These positions are on a casual, as required basis, throughout the academic year. Shifts will vary throughout the school day, either morning, afternoon or both. Invigilators are scheduled on a session by session basis and you will need to be able to start work at 8am.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It's what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you'll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we're inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We'll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We'll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what's best for your children.
- More chance to see what's out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others' experience - You're connected to our network of 57 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - Google Workspace Enterprise for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date : 15th May 2022
Apply now :https://aet.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/1209?c=aet
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Information about the School
Greensward Academy is an 11-19 comprehensive academy based in Hockley in Essex. It is part of the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET), a multi-academy sponsor which aims to provide the opportunity for all young learners to fulfil their real potential. The academy is graded Good by Ofsted and its results are strong, particularly in the Sixth Form which is in the top 3% nationally and top in Essex according to DfE Post 16 Performance Tables.