Download printable version
Deputy Director of Learning for Mathematics
Required: September 2022
Teachers' Main / Upper Pay Scale
TLR 2B £4,439 per annum
Do you want to make a real difference to the life changes of students and the communities we serve? Do you have the potential to achieve the best possible outcome and highest level of wellbeing for all students? If so we are looking for a Teacher of Mathematics to join our forward-thinking team.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly qualified Teacher of Mathematics, who will enjoy working in a school that values and delivers excellent professional development. The successful candidate will be capable of inspiring students through their passion for the subject, and have a firm belief in the potential of all students. Opportunities to join our Castle View School team are increasing as we are a thriving school and the school of choice for our Canvey Island community.
You must be committed to providing a quality education and experience for all and will need to excel in your classroom practice.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
· Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
· Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, academically challenging and thoughtful lessons.
· Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
· The ideal candidate will be able to display dynamism and determination.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who truly aim to make a difference, not only to student life chances and successes, but also developing young people who contribute to society with kindness and confidence.
We can offer you:
· Enthusiastic, friendly and talented students
· A dedicated, experienced and hardworking team of staff with a strong sense of collective endeavor
· The opportunity to develop within a school which is supported by a highly effective Trust that is committed to staff wellbeing and development.
To apply for the role please download the application form from the vacancy page on https://www.zenithmultiacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies/, completed applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. CV's will not be accepted without a completed application form.
Closing Date: Midday 16/05/2022
Interview Date: 23/05/2022