Download printable version
REACH's underlying principles are fearless engagement with children, child centred decision makings and no limiting beliefs. If you feel that you have the same principles and want to be part of an organisation that steps into the gap and makes a difference, please get in contact.
The Deputy Education Lead will assist the Director of Education in overseeing and monitoring the following areas of Education provision at Reach:
- Monitoring the quality of teaching and standards of pupils' achievements, and setting targets for improvement
- Monitoring progress of PLI for from teachers' plans and PLI journals, evaluating the effectiveness of teaching and learning by work analysis and using these analyses to guide future improvements
- Collaborating with the Director of Education and Operations Team Manager so that the learning for all children is given equal priority, and available resources are used to maximum effect
- Being pro-active to ensure accelerated learning occurs in pupils
- Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the tutor and nurture provision
- Liaising with and advising colleagues
- Overseeing the quality of learning journals of all pupils under the tutoring and nurture provision
- Ensure that a Thrive approach is being embedded with all areas of provision
- Provide information for LAC reviews, EHC reviews and any other reports that are required by professionals
- Line Manage Learning Mentors
- Working collaboratively with Operation Team Manager to write timetables
- Deliver and plan lessons for specific pupils
- Write weekly and termly reports for pupils
- Write termly report on education provision
Extensive training is provided to all staff, REACH are committed to professional development and will devise a bespoke CPD offer to enable individuals to reach their full potential.
All applicants must be available for all day for interviews the 23rd of May
Information about the School
We believe in investing in people. As professionals in the helping profession, we believe and aspire to offer a better future to those children, young people and families we work with.
Success for us means unleashing the potential of each individual we engage with, so they can grow and develop each day, to be better versions of themselves.
Our values are grounded in our determination to be the change we want to see in the world, through passion, commitment and integrity.
We want to plant a seed of kindness and compassion in a generation that will produce resilience & hope and enable them to fulfill their own destinies.
Our success therefore will be measured in the lives we changed through REACH.