Download printable version
Required September 2022
Following an increase in our pupil numbers, we are seeking an additional Teaching Assistant to support our Key Stage One class. You will work with children in Y1 and Y2 on Mondays and Tuesdays, supporting their learning in all areas of the primary curriculum. Your role will be to support an experienced teacher to ensure that children are safe, happy, engaging with their learning and making good progress.
We are looking for someone who has -
- an enthusiasm to engage with and support children's learning
- the ability to work as part of a team, adapting to different situations when necessary
- a sense of humour, patience and a willingness to help children overcome any barriers to their learning
- experience in teaching phonics is preferable but not essential, training can be provided
We can offer you -
- a small, friendly village school
- a close, supportive staff team
- well-resourced classrooms
- professional development opportunities as part of our Consortium of schools
Please visit our website www.greatteyprimary.org.uk for further information about our school. Visits are very welcome - please contact the office on 01255 210415
Information about the School
Great Tey C of E (VC) Primary School is a small, friendly village school just off the A120 near Marks Tey. The Governors, staff, parents and pupils of Great Tey are committed to working together to achieve the very best outcomes for all. Great Tey Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, health check and two satisfactory references.