Download printable version
Primary School Class Teacher
Salary - Mainscale/UPS
We would like to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly team.
Engaines Primary School and Nursery is a caring, outward-looking and highly inclusive school. We are seeking to appoint a creative and inspiring teacher to join our team. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are very welcome to apply.
We are looking for a person who:
• has high expectations of the children and themselves with a passion for raising standards and attainment
• has an engaging teaching style which enthuses and motivates the children to learn
• has a commitment to providing the best learning provision for all pupils, regardless of need
• works well as part of a team and has a commitment to improving and developing their own practice.
We can offer you:
• well-motivated children who are eager to learn
• a well-resourced learning environment with an enthusiastic and supportive staff
• a forward looking school that is dedicated to the success of all children and staff
• a commitment to continued professional development
• a creative, engaging and well-resourced curriculum.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Engaines Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS clearance.