Download printable version
Elm Hall is a community based School where children are nurtured and encourage to achieve the best of their ability. All staff are commited to supporting the children and their families and that is what makes Elm Hall unique!
We are currently looking to recruit a:
Finance, HR & Admin Assistant
Mrs Deighton, our School Office Manager of 27 years, is sadly retiring at the end of this school year, so we are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team. Therefore, we are seeking to recruit a highly-motivated, experienced, efficient and enthusiastic person to support our School Office. As a pivotal part of the day-to-day running of our community school it is imperative that you have interpersonal and organisational skills. The incumbent will need to be able to work under pressure and use their own initiative. Computer literacy and a good, calm telephone manner are essential. An understanding of Sims Finance and Sims.net for pupils/staff systems are important but training can be provided.
The post will be full time, 37 hours per week (Mon - Fri, 8.00am to 4.00pm) during term time, plus an additional (5 INSET days and 5 days during school holidays) 45.6 weeks in a year.
Ideally we would like someone to start before the end of Summer term to overlap with current employee to allow a hand over.
Information about the School
Attain Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture, or disability.
You must be a UK resident, have the right to work in the UK, and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Our Vision: Working together towards success for all
Attain Academy Partnership aims to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live. We would like all members of Attain to become:
• Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent
• Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning
• Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusively
• Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment
We want to create a community of outstanding schools with the highest aspiration and dedication to achieving the best outcomes for all our learners:
• An unshakable belief in the intrinsic value of every individual within our community
• Exciting and creative climates for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• Sustainable collaboration and sharing of best practice
• Personal and professional development for all members of staff
• Accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
• That every pupil deserves a good education that enables them to be the best they can possibly be
• That every individual in our community of schools (our pupils, staff, families, carers and friends) is important and has something to contribute
• In building an exciting and creative climate for learning within a safe and supportive environment
• In working together and sharing best practice
• In ensuring the personal and professional development for all members of staff so that they have a rewarding and a fulfilling career within our community of schools
• In accountability based on honesty and responsibility in all our relationships
A copy of our child protection policy and practices, a copy of our policy on employing ex-offenders, the recruitment and selection policy statement which includes data protection information and privacy notice for applicants can be found on www.attain.essex.sch.uk.