Download printable version
Terling C of E Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant to join our highly motivated and supportive team. This is a fixed term role for 12 months (with the possibility of an extension subject to funding).
15 hours per week 8:45am - 12:00pm, Monday - Friday (including 15 minute unpaid break)
Scale 3 point 4-5 (depending on experience). Actual Salary £6,485- £6,615 per annum.
- Do you have GCSE grades A - C or equivalent in English and Maths?
- Are you flexible and motivated with a real passion for learning?
- Can you work effectively in a team as well as on your own initiative?
- Are you committed to the belief that everyone can succeed?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
We can offer you:
- A happy and supportive working environment
- Delightful, friendly and polite children who are keen to learn
- A dedicated team of staff and governors and good support at all levels
- An opportunity to develop professionally
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. Please call the school office on 01245 233206.
Information about the School
At Terling C of E Primary School we are ambitious about what we want our pupils to achieve and strive to provide the very highest standards of education. The school is a unique place, set in beautiful surroundings with strong links to the church and local community but only a short drive from the city of Chelmsford.
Our school is a safe, nurturing environment, underpinned by our Christian foundation and community links.
We aim to encourage a love of learning through a broad, balanced and creative curriculum and to support every child in fulfilling their potential. An enriched learning experience prepares our children to face the future with confidence and enthusiasm to mature as responsible, independent and interdependent young people.