Download printable version
Professional Partner in Learning SEN (Fixed Term) - Full Days/Half Days Considered
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is a three-form entry school rated "Outstanding" by OFSTED in July 2019. We are looking to appoint an experienced enthusiastic and caring individual to provide support for children with social communication difficulties. You will be working closely with the Class Teacher, SENCo and Inclusion Manager. This post is on a fixed term contract linked to pupil funding. The Working Pattern may need to be adjusted to support the needs of the pupils.
The successful applicant will:-
- be able to work independently, use initiative to aid learning and have high consistent expectations of behaviour
- be patient, adaptable and energetic
- have a range of strategies for supporting the inclusion of children with additional learning needs
- experience with working with children with special educational needs
- GCSE grade C or Level 2 equivalent in Maths and English is desirable
This is a public facing role and therefore the successful candidate must speak fluent English.
We can offer you:-
- an Outstanding and welcoming school, with hardworking, dedicated teachers, support staff and governors
- well behaved, polite children who want to succeed
- a commitment to professional development
- excellent opportunities to collaborate with other schools and organisations
- a fantastic community of parents and children who deserve the best
Please contact Cheryl King, PA to Headteacher to arrange a visit. An application form along with further information is available to download from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk website.
The Phoenix Primary School & Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment procedures including satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.