Download printable version
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our brand new therapeutic special school for pupils aged 5 to 12 opens in May 2022. We are seeking excellent qualified teachers to join us on Monday 20 June or 5 September 2022
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT OHS
- An opportunity to be part of our unique, seamless therapeutic team model
- Competitive starting salaries and opportunities for performance-linked progression.
- Vitality's private healthcare package which includes health, medical and dental insurance, lifestyle benefits, heavily-discounted gym membership and various rewards
- An Apple MacBook to use at school and at home
- A daily lunch, cooked by our outstanding school chefs
- Optional reflective practice and private counselling, provided by our therapists
- Opportunities for high-quality professional development, career progression and outstanding performance awards and bonuses
- Financial support of up to 100% towards relevant professional qualifications
- The Nest workplace pension
- Over 14 weeks of holiday, in line with our innovative term dates model.
For further information and to apply for this vacancy, please go tohttps://www.ohs.uk/Vacancies/
Information about the School
Our teachers and therapists 'work as one'. We are specialists in education and therapy for pupils who have suffered adverse childhood experiences. Our schools provide an ambitious curriculum, designed to give pupils the knowledge and 'cultural capital' they need to succeed in modern British society. As well as getting the therapy they need, pupils study a range of national curriculum subjects.