Download printable version
We are looking for a well-qualified, ambitious and enthusiastic Maths Teacher to join our successful Maths department to teach Key Stages 3 and 4. Our Maths department currently consists of 5 full-time teachers. The successful applicant must have proven ability and experience in teaching up to Key Stage 4.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join this happy, developing and innovative school. The role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking and passionate individual who wishes to share their drive and motivation with young people. It would also suit a candidate who may wish to take on a future leadership role within the department.
We encourage visits from prospective candidates to meet members of our school community and to experience our school at first hand. If you would like to do this please contact Helen Hargreaves, PA to the Headteacher on 01702 582340 or via email to email@example.com
Thorpe Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks which include References, Health, Right to Work in UK, enhanced DBS and a declaration that they are not a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
What can Thorpe Hall School offer?
- the opportunity to be innovative and to develop new educational procedures and student experiences;
- the ability to develop a significantly broad portfolio;
- an exciting, challenging and stimulating place to work in a friendly and welcoming environment;
- the ability to take on a leadership role within the department or other areas of the school dependent upon experience and future career plans.
Who/what is Thorpe Hall School looking for?
- a capacity for hard work and resilience; and a belief that this is at the core of success;
- a creative thinker with an ability and determination to secure high quality outcomes for all students;
- an exceptional and innovative classroom practitioner;
- someone who places the well-being of all students first;
- a future or current leader who aspires to the development of the department and/or the school.
Please download the supporting documents for further information on the role and how to apply.
Information about the School
Thorpe Hall is a non-selective co-educational day school of 425 pupils from pre-nursery to Year 11. The school is situated on a generous site on the outskirts of Southend-on-Sea and has an excellent reputation as one of the leading independent schools in the area. More information about the school and the school’s prospectus can be found on our website: https://www.thorpehall.southend.sch.uk/