Download printable version
We seek to appoint a reliable and hardworking cleaning assistant to work as part of our friendly, supportive and committed facilities department.
· Shift 1 - Monday to Friday 6.30 am - 8.00 am
· Shift 2 - Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 2.00 pm
· Shift 3 - Monday to Friday 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm
· Shift 4 - Monday to Friday 5.00 pm - 7.00 pm
All shifts are on a term time basis plus 3 weeks in the school holidays. Candidates are welcome to apply for one or multiple shifts.
For more information, please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Information about the School
CARING ABOUT SUCCESS
Our School offers:
• Proven standards of academic excellence
• Specialist College status in Mathematics and Computing
• Outstanding educational resources
• A commitment to student care and discipline
• A vibrant and successful Sixth Form
• Enrichment through an extensive and diverse extra-curricular programme
We expect from all our students:
• A commitment to hard work and success
• Self-reliance and a sense of responsibility
• Respect and tolerance for others
The most important resource in any school is its staff. The success of The Billericay School is largely due to our committed, experienced and enthusiastic staff. Our concentration on teaching and learning produces excellent exam results and an orderly atmosphere. The school is committed to high standards in the professional development of its staff and we aim to develop all our employees professionally to improve educational standards, maintain high morale and assist in recruitment and retention.
Our Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory medical checks, enhanced DBS clearance and references.
Thank you for your interest in our school and we look forward to hearing from you. More information can be found on our school website: www.billericayschool.com