Download printable version
REQUIRED APRIL 2022 - Pay Scale L6-L10
We are looking to appoint a full time Teaching Deputy Headteacher, we require someone who is a committed, enthusiastic, creative and a highly motivated experienced KS2 Teacher, to join us at Templars Academy.
Alongside teaching a KS2 class you will be Deputy Headteacher for the whole of Templars Academy, which is a primary school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and committed to high standards of learning, teaching and behaviour
- Is creative and can inspire learning
- Is a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
- Has consistently high expectations of themselves and their pupils, demonstrating good or better classroom practice
- Has experience in a Leadership role.
We can offer you:
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff
- Well behaved and responsive pupils
Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager at HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk to arrange a visit to Templars Academy.
Templars Academy is a busy but friendly school, with lots going on.
Templars Academy is part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust, a primary only multi-academy trust with 5 schools. Please see www.connnectedlearningmat.co.uk for further details.
Templars Academy is located on Cressing Road in Witham, Essex. Our large fenced sitebenefits from excellent facilities. This includes two school buildings, each with disabled access and toilets, a disabled car parking space close by, and their own halls. We have extensive landscaped grounds, a fully air-conditioned ICT suite and a well-stocked library. The staff and children thoroughly enjoy working together across the school sites. We are constantly seeking to improve the learning experiences for children and have created a curriculum which captures their interest in line with the current national curriculum.
Our vision has recently changed to reflect the way our 5 schools in the MAT work together and are connected. 'All parts to make the whole' encapsulates the spirit of togetherness. We know that together we are stronger and, with your support, strive to provide the very best education for the children in our care, within a nurturing and caring environment.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and belief
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.