Download printable version
Key Stage Two Teacher Full Time
Required: Summer term 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and creative teacher to join our fantastic school. We are passionate about cultivating a love of learning in order to give children the very best opportunities in life. Our staff are dedicated to giving our pupils an all-round education through our engaging curriculum.
Ideally we are looking for someone with Upper Key Stage 2 teaching experience and subject leadership. Salary is negotiable and could include a recruitment and retention point for the right applicant.
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Puts children at the top of the agenda
· Is dedicated, motivated, reflective, practitioners determined to succeed
· Sets high expectations for pupils, themselves and their colleagues
· Can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
· Is knowledgeable and passionate about education
· Is open to new ideas and approaches
· Is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference
· Commits themselves to success through effort and teamwork.
We can offer you:
· Well behaved, happy children, who are keen to learn
· A school committed to your wellbeing and career development
· A friendly, good - humoured and supportive team of staff
Tudor Court is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment in working with children
If you have any other queries or wish to have an informal discussion about the post with Phil Kyriacou - Head Teacher please contact Samantha Ratcliff - School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Information about the School
We are a popular, successful Academy School who work hard to make this a welcoming School.
Since September 2016 we have in excess of 790 children on roll including the younger children in our on-site Nursery.
We are a ‘GOOD’ school with many strengths, as our latest Ofsted Report confirms. The children in our school are happy and safe and make good progress in their learning.
We have a very capable staff, who work hard to ensure children have the best opportunities and we have a good reputation in the community.
We want all of our children to be happy and successful in school. Our children enjoy coming to school, work hard and are caring toward each other. The School’s Aims and Ethos encourages everyone in school to be an active and responsible member of the community with both rights and responsibilities.
Please visit our School website www.tudorcourtprimary.com for further information and a copy of our latest Prospectus.
The School has been re-modelled and provides excellent facilities for the children and staff.