Download printable version
Fixed Term contract to 31st August 2022
17.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 08:45am until 12.30pm- term time only
Salary - Scale 3 (CCT Essex Academies Pay Scale) - Salary Range - Point 4-5 (£18,933 - £19,312 Full Time Equivalent), plus Outer Fringe Allowance (£626). Salary to be pro-rata.
The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: St Peter's Catholic Primary, Billericay
'Loving and learning together, with Jesus'
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our team. The post involves supporting learning within the classroom; working with individuals and small groups to engage pupils, develop their self-confidence and fostering independence.
The successful applicant will:
· Believe in the potential of every child.
· Be resilient.
· Be positive, show initiative and flexibility.
· Possess a good sense of humour.
· Be a strong team member.
· Be able to liaise with the class teacher and others who will support you in your role.
· Have high expectations for all pupils.
· Possess a can-do attitude to pupil achievement.
Our children are enthusiastic learners who work with staff to provide a supportive and welcoming environment
The academy and The Christus Catholic Trust will offer:
· a dynamic and collaborative team of professionals across the academy and Trust, who work together and are committed to creating an ethos of mutual support whilst providing an effective Catholic education for the children in our communities.
· Commitment to ensure that every child in our community has access to the highest possible standard of education
· The desire to appoint staff, who share our high expectations of everyone in our community, who enjoy working as a member of a team and who take solution -focused approach.
· A comprehensive programme of Professional Development for staff at all levels
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office.
Completed application forms should be returned to Teresa Lammin on email@example.com
St Peter's Catholic Primary School and The Christus Catholic Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks. You are required, before appointment, to disclose any unspent convictions, cautions, reprimands or warnings under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975.
Information about the School
St Peter's Catholic Primary was a National Support School and is now part of the Billericay Teaching Alliance. It is a two-form entry school which holds various awards including Healthy Schools Award and the International ECO-Schools Award, amongst others. 'Outstanding' Ofsted July 2009. 'Outstanding' RE Inspection 2019.