Download printable version
We would like to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic teacher for two terms from 4th January to 22nd July 2022 to join our friendly team at Brickfields Trust working across both Great Wakering and Barling Magna Primary Schools.
The Brickfields Trust, is a Primary led multi-academy trust currently with two member academies that are both growing in number.
The position requires an experienced class teacher to provide cover for classes across both schools in all the age groups of the primary range; EYFS to Year 6.
We are looking for:
· Enthusiasm and ability to make learning fun
· Passion for raising standards and a 'can do' attitude
· The highest expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Outstanding classroom practice and an ability to self-reflect
· Willingness to continually learn and develop your practice
In return we can offer you:
· Fantastic children with excellent behaviour.
· Welcoming schools with great facilities
· Committed trustees and parents
· A supportive leadership team
We would strongly encourage you to visit our schools to appreciate all we have to offer.
Should you wish to arrange a visit or have any further questions, please make contact with Sue Clarke, the Head of School at Barling Magna Primary on 01702 218961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to satisfactory references, medical and enhanced DBS checks
Information about the School
The Brickfields Trust currently consists of 2 Primary Academies, Great Wakering Primary and Barling Magna Primary.