Download printable version
0.8 FTE, Permanent Class Teacher, Main Pay Range.
Subject Leadership opportunities available.
NQTs applications welcome.
Commencing January or April 2022
An opportunity has arisen at our friendly, village school. The successful candidate will:
· have some experience of teaching KS2
· have experience of, or be able to adapt to teaching a split Y4/Y5 class
· be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and energetic
· be able to work well as a team member.
· be passionate about quality first teaching and learning
· have high expectations for achievement, attainment and behaviour.
· have a good sense of humour
· have a 'Can do' approach.
We can offer:
· a small friendly, supportive leadership and teaching team
· a strong Christian ethos embedded throughout the school
· very well behaved, polite children who are keen to learn
· a creative curriculum encouraging confidence and independence
· excellent links with the church, the Diocese and the local community
· relevant and regular CPD opportunities
· NQT mentoring and support if applicable
St Andrew's CE Primary School is a member The Diocese of Chelmsford Vine Schools Trust. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will adhere to the current COVID-19 guidelines. Please contact the school office on 01787 237235 to make an appointment. Interviews to take place on Monday 15 November. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 10th November, Midday. Completed application forms should be sent to Gemma Singleton (email@example.com).
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate will be required for all posts.
Information about the School
We are a small, village school at the heart of our local community in Great Yeldham. Our aspiration is for all pupils to be the best that they can be.
The school is underpinned by a strong Christian ethos, which in turn is guided by our core values of respect, kindness, determination and hope. We have strong links with St Andrew’s Church and offer a daily act of Collective Worship.
We are very proud of our school, the pupils within it and all that they achieve.