Download printable version
Brentwood County High School
Seven Arches Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4JF
Wishes to appoint a
Salary: Scale 6 Point 12 - 17
(£18,351.93 to £20,261.33 per annum plus £517.88 fringe allowance per annum)
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday 7.30am-3.00pm (30 min unpaid lunch break)
40 weeks of the year - term time, INSET days plus 1 additional week
We will offer you:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (FTE)
- Recognition of continuous service
- Automatic enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme
- Continuous Professional Development
- Access to EAP
Brentwood County High School are currently seeking to appoint a Catering Manager to arrange and supervise all activities in School Kitchen and Dining Room. The successful candidate will responsible for staff development, ordering provisions, food preparation, cooking and kitchen supervision.
Brentwood County High School is a member of the Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust. All schools in the Trust work in equal partnership and are members of the Schools' Co-operative Society.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a busy catering environment
- High standards of hygiene, cleanliness and delivery
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Good communication, ICT and organisational skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
Applications forms are available via Essex School Jobs, or the School and Trust website. Alternatively please contact:
Contact details: email@example.com / 01375 648901
Closing date: Friday 1st October 2021 at midday
Interview date: Tuesday 5th October 2021
The Osborne Co-operative Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will require an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.