Download printable version
Internal Inclusion Room Manager
Required As Soon As Possible - Fixed Term until July 2022
LGS Points 18 - 24 depending on experience
Actual Salary £21,276 - £24,341 per annum including fringe.
37 hours per week. Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm and Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm
Term time only (38 weeks) plus pay for additional hours
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and inspiring person to take on this new fixed term role as Inclusion Room Manager to supervisor students in the Inclusion room. We are looking for someone who will embrace the ethos of the school and who is intent upon driving up behaviour standards and inspiring the same in others. They will have an unshakable belief in every student's entitlement to the highest-quality education and ability to achieve and learn, whatever their personal circumstances.
The successful candidate will have:
· The ability to engage positively and build working relationships with a wide range of young people and their families
· The ability to encourage positive and respectful student behaviour
· An awareness of de-escalation procedures
· The ability to work effectively as part of a team with teaching staff and outside agencies
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication and presentation skills
· A willingness to manage their own time effectively, work flexibly, and use their own initiative
The Bromfords School and Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be offered a position subject to full pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2021, Midday
Interviews: Date to be confirmed