Download printable version
Mon-Fri - Hours minimum of every afternoon or full time dependent upon availability. AM - SEN Support / PM - EYFS Support
St. Andrew's Primary School (All Saints Academy Trust) is looking for an experienced HLTA or TA to join our staff team; your area of expertise can influence the Key Stage you are assigned to. The main role will be to support learning with an allocated class, enabling you to build relationships with the pupils. In addition, you will be asked to deliver afternoon language and early mathematics intervention programmes with individuals and groups within that class. You will also be required to cover classes (HLTA) on occasion; this is likely to be in your preferred year groups.
Bring your enthusiasm to our warm and friendly school, aiming to provide the very best education for our community.
The successful applicant will have:
· either HLTA / TA experience
· the ability to be positive, patient and flexible and able to use their initiative in a range of situations
· relevant and recent experience in primary education, including whole class cover experience (for HLTA)
· the ability to work as part of a team and strong written and verbal communication skills
· a good knowledge of how to get the best out of pupils using a positive approach to behaviour management (We use the Thrive Approach)
· an eagerness to develop and be part of the wider school community, sharing talents and skills with others
· the ability to use technology (We are a Tapestry EY Unit) to support practice
· experience of working with SEN pupils would be of benefit
Position start date will be subject to any notice period required.
For further information, if required please contact the School Office at email@example.com,
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical check and enhanced DBS check.