Download printable version
Buttsbury Infant School is looking for a committed, enthusiastic and talented business manager to support us in creating the very best learning opportunities and experiences for the children and families we work with.
The successful candidate will work with the dedicated Headteacher and staff who strive to ensure the best outcomes for every child.
Buttsbury Infant School is a large, successful school nestled in Billericay. The children are happy and enthusiastic and we pride ourselves on having a family focussed environment; we are oversubscribed each year. This post is an exciting opportunity for a new Business Manager to work with a committed staff team and supportive governors to achieve our strategic aims and priorities.
We are looking for a Business Manager who:
- Will put children at the heart of all they do
- Has a commitment to working collaboratively with staff to inspire, enable and empower them to achieve high standards
- Has the ability to communicate effectively and work effectively with all stakeholders
- Has experience in leadership
- Can think strategically and contribute to creating a coherent school vision
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- The opportunity to develop both professionally and personally
- A caring environment with a strong and welcoming team who are talented, hardworking and committed to achieving the best outcomes
- A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcome.
Information about the School
Buttsbury Infant School is an Outstanding school (OFSTED 2011) that is constantly striving to be even better. We are a four form entry school with an excellent reputation in the local community and as a result we are continually oversubscribed.
The school is an active member of the Billericay Community Trust and the Billericay Community Trust Teaching Schools Alliance. These partnerships provide excellent opportunities for whole school and individual staff development.