Download printable version
37 hours per week, 52.14 weeks. Scale 5 (point 8-11). Holidays to be taken in school closure periods.
Scale 5 - Salary £20,493 - £21,748 per annum.
Working pattern to be negotiated.
Cherry Tree Academy is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Site Manager to join our team.
Cherry Tree Academy is part of Connected Learning MAT, you may be required to assist at other schools on occasions within Connected Learning Multi Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- A firm commitment to the Trust Schools and its ethos
- A flexible approach to their work and ability to work independently
- Strong DIY and handyman skills, for example, decorating, carpentry, plumbing
- Good communication skills as you will be liaising with contractors, tradesman as well as students and staff.
Duties will include general repairs and maintenance, locking and unlocking premises, general security, porterage, DIY, record keeping, etc. Full job description is attached to advert.
This role includes working in the school holidays when hours can be consolidated by arrangement.
Ideally you should have an awareness of COSHH, safe manual handling practices and Health and Safety.
Prior experience within a similar setting is desirable, although not essential.
Full driving licence and use of own car is essential as you may be required to attend the Academy outside of normal working hours.
Working hours to be discussed, daily working pattern to be mutually agreed.
Our school is a vibrant, happy and safe place where children love life and learning in equal measure; where they will gain the confidence and skills to succeed. Our school strives to be at the heart of the community where everyone collaborates to support each other's education and wellbeing.
At Cherry Tree Academy we all strive to:
- Spread British values in all we think, do and say, whilst having regard for other faiths and values.
- Treat every person equally and make every person feel that they matter.
- Encourage confidence and individuality.
- Make sure everyone feels safe and happy.
- Make learning fun through challenge and team work.
- Help children understand how to improve their learning.
- Work independently or positively with partners or in groups.
- High moral standards such as honesty and truthfulness.
- Kindness, respect for ourselves and each other and for our safety.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.