Download printable version
38 weeks per year, 15 hours per week
Scale 3 Points 4-5 £18,933-£19,312 (actual salary £6,374-£6,501)
We are looking to appoint a Food Technology Technician to assist teachers and students during Food Technology lessons.
In this role you will:
· Support groups of students to carry out the practical lesson as directed by Food Technology teaching staff and to provide support to students to help achieve learning goals.
· Demonstrate basic skills to students as required by the teacher.
· To ensure weekly stock checks are complete
· To ensure that hygienic standards are maintained
· To ensure that equipment is prepared and made ready for students
· To assist with food preparation for whole school events, when appropriate.
The successful candiadate will;
· Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 or be willing to complete the online qualification
· An ability to use your initiative and sometimes work unsupervised.
· A good standard of education and be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written English.
· A good understating basic IT programmes, such as Office 365
About the School
Beauchamps High School is an 'OUTSTANDING' 11-18 school, with examination results at all levels significantly above the National picture. In November 2014 OFSTED recognised the exceptional education we deliver and stated that "Teaching is outstanding. Teachers know their subjects extremely well and help students to gain knowledge quickly and then use it skilfully and confidently in all their work"
Beauchamps High Schoolare committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS and health checks.