Download printable version
We are looking for a caring, empathetic person with good communication skills and lots of initiative. The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- An understanding of different behavioural needs of pupils;
- Experience of developing children's social skills, communication and language skills and physical skills;
- Be able to promote positive systems for behaviour;
- To give guidance with self care.
We can offer:
- An exciting, vibrant and happy working environment
- Training and ongoing CPD
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors
This role is for 16 hours and 40 minutes per week until 31st August 2028 working with a Reception pupil. Times of work will be 8.40am - 12.00pm, Monday to Friday. The pro-rata salary will be between £7,079.61 and £7,321.40 according to experience.