Download printable version
Senior Administrator required - ASAP
37 hours per week, 44.5/45.1 weeks per year, Scale 4 - £16,811 - £17,379.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join Templars Academy School Office as the Senior Administrator, who will join our enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated school community.
The successful candidate will run the school office, working alongside our central business team.
Successful candidates will have:
• A passion for learning and working within a school environment
• Personal drive and determination to deliver the best standards for the school
• High expectations of performance
• The ability to support and hold others to account, whilst working as a team
• Qualifications expected to fulfil the role (e.g. GCSE A-C Grades or equivalent in Maths and English)
• Previous office experience is essential
• Knowledge of SIMS.net is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, etc)
• First Aid qualification is desirable but not essential as training will be given
We can Offer:
• A supportive, dynamic and caring team
• Professional development
• Well-resourced learning environments
• Positive, well behaved and happy children
• Good links with other local schools within our MAT
Please contact Michelle Smith, HR Manager by email at HR@connectedlearningmat.co.uk for an application form or to arrange a visit to Templars Academy.
Templars Academy is a busy but friendly school, with lots going on.
Templars Academy is part of the Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust, a primary only multi-academy trust with 5 schools. Please see www.connnectedlearningmat.co.uk for further details.
Templars Academy is located on Cressing Road in Witham, Essex. Our large fenced site benefits from excellent facilities. This includes two school buildings, each with disabled access and toilets, a disabled car parking space close by, and their own halls. We have extensive landscaped grounds, a fully air-conditioned ICT suite and a well-stocked library. The staff and children thoroughly enjoy working together across the school sites. We are constantly seeking to improve the learning experiences for children and have created a curriculum which captures their interest in line with the current national curriculum.
Our vision has recently changed to reflect the way our 5 schools in the MAT work together and are connected. 'All parts to make the whole' encapsulates the spirit of togetherness. We know that together we are stronger and, with your support, strive to provide the very best education for the children in our care, within a nurturing and caring environment.
Connected Learning Multi-Academy Trust are committed to:
• Safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
• Promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of difference backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
• The fundamental British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references.