Download printable version
Learning Support Assistant Required from 1st November 2021
Scale 3 Pt 4
Initially as a fixed term contract (until 31/8/22) with the potential to move to a permanent position.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly team and work in a Foundation Stage class - 15.75 hours per week (Wed-Fri).
The successful candidate will:
· Have a calm, positive and approachable manner and a belief that every child can be successful and make good progress
· Communicate effectively with children, staff and parents
· Have experience of supporting children with a variety of educational needs
· Have a good understanding of positive behaviour management strategies
· Have excellent organisational skills
· Build good relationships, work as part of our strong staff team and actively contribute to the wider life of the school
· Hold at least an A-C pass in GCSE English and maths
The successful applicant would be expected to have some experience of working with Foundation Stage children and to write to a good standard of English. You will contribute to the organisation of the classroom, the preparation of resources, to the teaching, learning and feedback in lessons.
Induction and training will be arranged for the successful candidate.
We would love to meet you and show you round our school. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit on 01245 472686 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 27th September 2021
Interviews: Thursday 30th September 2021
Galleywood Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.