Download printable version
We are seeking a caring and motivated individual who is passionate about supporting children to reach their potential. The successful applicant will be asked to work 1:1 with children in our Reception class, supporting a range of needs relating to SEMH, Autism and Global Delay. A background in this area is desirable, although not essential. Full training in all aspects of the child's needs will be given.
Applicants should be:
• Educated to at least GCSE level C or above in Maths and English
• Kind, caring and patient
• Flexible within role, prepared to take on tasks as directed by the Class Teacher
• A team player able to adapt to the needs of the child and the school
What we can offer:
• A welcoming and inclusive school where every individual is valued
• Full training to cover all aspects of the role
• A friendly and supportive team of staff
Information about the School
St Andrew's CE Primary School is situated in the village of North Weald, close to Harlow. There are currently 305 pupils, age 4 – 11 years on roll. We also have a small Pre-School with 16 pupils. The majority of our pupils live in the village of North Weald.
The school is situated in extensive, well maintained grounds. The building houses a modern reception area, large hall, library, intervention rooms and well-resourced classrooms. We also have an outdoor swimming pool that is used extensively in the summer months.
At St Andrews we are very proud of our inclusive, Christian ethos. We strive to ensure that everyone in the school community has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Please visit our website it is very informative and will give you a flavour of our school. www.standrewsnorthweald.org.uk