Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, energetic, committed and caring person to join our happy band of learning support assistants. This is a fixed term contract of 20 hours a week, term time only (linked to the pupil). Initially the funding is for one year but this may be extended.
Playing such a significant part in a young person's development will be an extremely rewarding role for the right candidate. Experience of supporting children with individual needs would be preferred but all applications are welcome as training and comprehensive induction will be provided.
The roles will require assisting in the support of differentiated teaching and learning; implementing an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP); contributing to annual reviews and liaising with various outside agencies as well as building a positive relationship with parents/carers.
What we offer:
· Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn;
· Clear shared vision that drives all we do;
· Supportive teachers, parents and governors who are committed to the school;
· A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development;
· A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust (EFSPT).
· Have high expectations of everyone, including yourself;
· Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care;
· Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice;
· Have the energy and enthusiasm to make the difference.
Information about the School
Staples Road Primary School continues to be a Good School (Ofsted September 2017). Located next to Epping Forest and within walking distance of the town and station, the School is welcoming and inclusive with a real sense of community. Staples Road Primary School joined The Epping Forest Schools Partnership Trust in July 2018 and is working closely with the other 17 Trust schools to ensure its success.