Download printable version
Extended Services Playworker required to start asap
15 hours per week 3.00 - 6.00pm Mon-Fri term time 45.6 week contract
Essex Pay Band 1-2 Point 1-3 (£6,378 - £6,627 per annum pro rata)
Hours to be negotiated: The club is open fro 7.00 - 08.45am and 3.00pm - 6.00pm. There are also opportunities for extra hours when required.
Maple Grove Primary School is looking to recruit a Playworker for Teatime Club.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering a range of activities indoors and outdoors for our extended services pupils
- Ensure there is a secure and welcoming facility to support, motivate and supervise
- Prepare and serve tea-time meals, snacks and drinks
- Ensure the safeguarding and conduct of all pupils
The ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Play Work, Early Years, NNEB, or equivalent
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- First aid would be an advantage, but training can be arranged
- Have good knowledge of health and safety, equality, Safeguarding and Child Protection, training can be arranged
- Ability to cook meals and knowledge of food hygiene
We can offer you:
- a vibrant and rapidly improving school with rewards and opportunities for motivated and committed individuals
- lively, friendly and aspirational children who are determined to make the most of their schooling
- a dynamic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their children
- innovative CPD which is of the highest quality.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Karen Egleton, Operations Manager email@example.com.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant must provide satisfactory references and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check along with all relevant safeguarding checks. Maple Grove Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
Lion Education Trust (LET) and Lion Academy Trust (LAT) have an outstanding reputation nationally, are high performing, forward looking and innovative. They work hand in hand to lead schools across London, Essex and Northants.
Further details please visit: www.lioneducationtrust.net.