Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and efficient Administrative Assistant, with a good sense of humour and positive outlook, to work in our busy and vibrant office.
You will be the first point of contact for parents and visitors, administer first aid throughout the day, as well as perform a range of other welfare and administrative tasks. These will be varied and include some basic finance related tasks.
The successful applicant will:
- Be educated to GCSE A-C or equivalent, with good oral, written and calculation skills
- Have excellent ICT skills, including the use of Excel, Word and management information systems
- Be welcoming and supportive when liaising with parents, pupils, staff and visitors
- Enjoy forming positive and respectful relationships with both children and adults
- Be very discrete in all aspects of their work
- Be able to multi-task, organise, prioritise and remain calm under pressure
- Be friendly and welcoming but assertive when the situation requires it
We can offer:
- A stable, welcoming and supportive staff team
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive governors and local community
- Wonderful, polite pupils who will bring a smile to your face each day!
Please refer to the 'key information' sheet to assist you with your application and find out more about working hours and salary.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and any appointment will be made subject to satisfactory references.
Information about the School
Sunnymede Junior School is a two form entry school in Billericay, where children are at the heart of everything we do. Please visit our website to discover more about us - http://www.sunnymede-jun.ik.org