Download printable version
Layer -de-la-Haye Primary school are looking to appoint a Part time Learning Support and Care Assistant (LSCA) to join our team.
This role is for 22.5 hours per week, term time only and is contracted to a small group of pupils. 10am- 2.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Start date: As soon as possible
Grade: Payscale 3-4 within the point range 4 -7 (depending on experience)
Actual Salary £9,561 - £10,146
The successful candidate will:
· Be calm, caring and adaptable
· Have experience in supporting pupils with SEND
· Be passionate about children and their learning
· Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
· Show a commitment for the school's vision and its promotion of our school values
· Be able to develop, nurture and model positive adult and peer relationships
· Be able to engage and motivate children to learn, building on the strengths and resources of the child
· Be able to contribute to assessment, planning, monitoring and evaluations
· Be committed to the safeguarding of all children.
In return we can offer:
· Well-behaved and motivated children
· A highly professional, dedicated staff team
· A supportive and friendly community
· Opportunities for professional development
· A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all children.
All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact the school office.