Download printable version
Class Teacher / Year Group Leader
Required for January 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, committed and creative teacher with leadership potential to join our fantastic and forward thinking school at an exciting time of its continuing development. We are committed to providing our pupils an all-round education through our engaging curriculum.
This position is to join our team of Year Leads and will base initially in Reception. There could also be a recruitment and retention point for the right candidate!
We are looking for a teacher who:
· Puts children at the top of the agenda
· is dedicated, motivated, reflective, practitioners determined to succeed
· demonstrates excellent leadership potential
· sets high expectations for pupils, themselves and their colleagues
· can excite, inspire and motivate pupils and staff
· is knowledgeable and passionate about education
· is open to new ideas and approaches
· is resilient and prepared to go that extra mile to make a difference
· commits themselves to success through effort and teamwork.
We can offer you:
· A friendly, good - humoured and supportive team of staff
· Well behaved, happy children, who are keen to learn
· a school committed to your career development
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit us or telephone for an informal discussion about the post with the Head Teacher.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Information about the School
We are a popular, successful Academy School who work hard to make this a welcoming School.
Since September 2016 we have in excess of 790 children on roll including the younger children in our on-site Nursery.
We are a ‘GOOD’ school with many strengths, as our latest Ofsted Report confirms. The children in our school are happy and safe and make good progress in their learning.
We have a very capable staff, who work hard to ensure children have the best opportunities and we have a good reputation in the community.
We want all of our children to be happy and successful in school. Our children enjoy coming to school, work hard and are caring toward each other. The School’s Aims and Ethos encourages everyone in school to be an active and responsible member of the community with both rights and responsibilities.
Please visit our School website www.tudorcourtprimary.com for further information and a copy of our latest Prospectus.
The School has been re-modelled and provides excellent facilities for the children and staff.