Download printable version
School Office Manager
32.5 hours per week (ideally 9.30am-4.30pm. There is some flexibility in the organisation of these hours across the week but this must involve afternoons, daily, until at least 4.30pm)
Term time - 39 weeks per year + 2 weeks during the school holidays.
Scale 6 £22,183 - £24, 491 pro rata. Actual salary £17,377 - £19, 185
We are a small village primary school (119 pupils) in need of a new Office Manager.
We are looking for someone with exemplary organisational, administration and people skills to join our team and fulfil a crucial role at the heart of our school community. Being part of a small school is a big commitment!
St George's is a friendly, hardworking school with committed staff and happy pupils. We have high standards and encourage kindness, perseverance and a love of learning.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged prior to application.
We are looking for someone who:
· Thrives in a busy working environment and is able to multi-task
· Is organised, conscientious and committed
· Is professional, with excellent communication skills
· Is confident and motivated to work closely with the Headteacher, Governors and staff to do the very best for our pupils and families
· Displays a willingness to learn and a growth mindset
The scope of this role is wide-ranging and varied. Most importantly:
· Office Management, including financial processes
· Premises and Facilities Management
· Human Resources
· General office duties, including dealing with enquiries and visitors
· Working closely with the Headteacher on school improvement initiatives and day-to-day matters
Please see the attached Recruitment Pack for further details.