Download printable version
15 Hours a week 39 weeks per year Monday to Friday 11.30am - 2.30pm
Scale 1 Point 1 £6173.37 £9.25 per hour (pending annual increment April 2021)
Highwoods Community Primary School wish to appoint a reliable, efficient and enthusiastic person to the position of Kitchen Assistant to join our existing catering team.
We will expect you to:
- assist the Catering Manager to produce over 250 meals on a daily basis.
- serve food in the dinner hall
- ensure tables and counters are clean and stocked during service
- perform general cleaning duties including washing up and deep cleaning
In return we can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly and positive working environment
- well behaved, enthusiastic pupils
- a forwarding thinking, proactive school dedicated to the success of pupils and staff
- CPD/training opportunities
- employer contribution to your pension
- an environment where everyone is valued
Highwoods Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Highwoods Community Primary School is a standalone academy.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Natalie Jamieson to arrange an appointment or for more details 01206 845887