Download printable version
Teaching Assistant 26.25 (5 days 8.45am - 3.10pm daily)
Part time Required for Autumn 2021
Scale 3 Point 5 (depending on experience)
We are looking for a committed, motivated and experienced teaching assistant to join our staff.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- High expectations for the children
- The ability to work in a team
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A strong commitment to school improvement
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
- Supportive parents
This is a public facing role and English fluency is required.
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and appointments will be made subject to satisfactory references and pre-employment checks.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Please contact the school office for an application form.
Closing date: 20th September 2021
Interviews: 4th October 2021