Download printable version
32.5 hours per week 8.30am - 4.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Term time only including 5 inset days
Required for November 2021 Start
We are looking for a committed, motivated and experienced individual to join our school team.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate flexibility in their approach
- Work under pressure, meeting deadlines in a busy school environment
- Work as part of a team attending staff curriculum meetings
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Have English and Maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support and progress pupils learning
- Deliver agreed learning activities to pupils, adjusting activities according to pupil responses and needs.
- Provide objective and accurate feedback to class teachers on the conduct of the lesson
Previous experience of working in a classroom environment is essential. A high level teaching certificate is desirable.
We can offer you:
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A friendly and welcoming school with hardworking and committed staff
- Opportunities for CPD
This is a public facing role and English fluency is required.
The Governing Body and the school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and appointments will be made subject to satisfactory references.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: 20th September 2021
Interviews: 7th October 2021