Download printable version
Midday Assistant Part-time - 7.5 hours per week Term Time Only for a Fixed Period of One Year
LGS Scale 2 Points 2-3 dependent on experience
Work Pattern may vary initially but will be for 1.5 hours daily.
We are keen to increase our team of talented and friendly Midday Assistants.
We are looking for enthusiastic, positive, organised and reliable individuals who will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working with children. You will act as part of a team, to take care of the children on the school premises during the midday break between the morning and afternoon teaching sessions.
The successful applicant will interact with the children to encourage good social skills and will lead outdoor activities and encourage participation. Midday Assistants create a positive happy and secure environment in our playgrounds, dining hall and the school building at lunchtime.
We offer in return:
- well behaved and motivated children
- excellent training opportunities
- a warm welcoming staff team
The Governing Body is committed to:
- safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety, and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, of children and young people;
- promoting equality of opportunity and community cohesion where the diversity of different backgrounds and circumstances is appreciated and positively valued;
- the fundamental British Values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
and expects all staff, volunteers and other workers to share this commitment.
All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Closing date: 20th September 2021
Interviews: 14th October 2021