Download printable version
Media & Communications Co-ordinator
Scale 3 Points 4 - 5 (Actual salary £4,347 - £4,434 per annum)
39 Working Weeks per annum
10 hours per week (specific days & times are flexible)
"A good school where all leaders and managers have high ambitions for the students, ensuring every student has the opportunity to achieve as well as they can" - Ofsted 2015.
One of the most improved schools in Essex and Nationally with Positive Progress 8 scores.
The Trust is seeking to appoint a Media & Communications Co-ordinator to:
· Maintain and develop the Academy website
· Audit the website to ensure statutory requirements are being met
· Co-ordinate and distribute media stories promoting student achievements and events via website, Facebook, Twitter and newspapers
· Produce the Academy newsletter - The Ramsey Voice
· Produce visual photographic displays
· Provide support for Subject Leaders to develop high quality displays
Visits in advance of application are welcomed by prior arrangement.
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 at midday
Further details and an application form are available from the school.
e : email@example.com or t : school office on: 01787 472481
Completed applications should be sent to Mrs Downes at the school - firstname.lastname@example.org
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, an enhanced DBS check would be sought. The Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.