Download printable version
Immediate start - Grays Convent High School require a Website, Media and Whole School Display Technician to work across the school to be responsible for maintaining the school website, social media news feeds, marketing of the school and creating and maintaining whole school displays.
The main role of the post will be to:
· To be responsible for the school website and all media and marketing of the school including social media news feeds relating to school achievements, pictures, twitter feeds etc.
· To assist all departments with in-house displays across the school and to assist with and maintain whole school displays
· To attend school events that require publicity during the day and occasionally after school.
We can offer you:
· A personal and caring approach
· A calm and inspiring environment
· Career support and continued professional development
This is a term time only post and includes non-pupil days. You will be contracted for 3 days per week (days to be agreed) 8.15am-3.30pm. The post is a Support Staff Band 3 position and the actual salary range for this role is £8,664 to £9,068 per annum. Flexibility is essential to the post as it may be necessary for you to attend evening events relating to publicity of the school.
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls' Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 646 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become the top performing school in Thurrock.
With a successful OFSTED 'Good' judgment comfortably secured in November 2017, we are now pushing towards 'outstanding' status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.
Further details and an application pack are available on the school website, www.graysconvent.thurrock.sch.uk or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that CVs will not be accepted for this post and all applicants are to complete the school application form.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 30th September 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed