Download printable version
Contract Type: Fixed 1 year
Terms: Part time, term time only plus inset days
Grade: Essex Local Government Pay Scale 6, Point 12 (Full time equivalent £22,183)
Start Date: ASAP
Location: St Cedd's C of E Primary School, Bradwell on Sea, Essex.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our school and we are seeking to appoint a creative, talented and enthusiastic HLTA to work in KS1 who has recent good/outstanding HLTA classroom practice.
It is a part-time position of 32.5 hours per week, 39 working weeks per year. A job share may also be considered.
The successful candidate will bring to our school:
· excellent teaching skills with a positive approach to classroom management
· good organisation and communication skills
· experience of providing cover for PPA sessions and absent teachers
· high expectations for behaviour and achievement, supporting the school's policies
· value every child and all they offer to the school community
· a positive approach to classroom management and child development
· be friendly and approachable, with drive and a positive attitude
· a clear vision to support the distinctiveness of our Church of England school and demonstrate a commitment to working in
· partnership with the local church community
We can offer:
· a staff team and teaching colleagues who show commitment and positivity to a new future for the school
· a safe, caring and happy school where pupils are at the heart of all we do
· cheery and motivated pupils who are keen to succeed
· opportunities for your own professional development supported by our Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you would like additional information about our school or this vacancy, please email Lyndsey Wood, Headteacher at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school are welcomed.
St Cedd's Church of England Primary School is committed to the safeguarding, protections and welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.