Download printable version
Inclusion Leader / SENCO
Salary - MPS/UPS + SEN Allowance
Start Date - January 2022
Contract - Full Time and Permanent
Pupils on Roll - 633
Are you looking for a change?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an inspirational and outstanding Inclusion Leader and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator with the knowledge, stamina and vision to build upon our successes to date.
We are looking for an education professional who:
· Has extensive knowledge of working with pupils with emotional, behavioural and social difficulties and is fully committed to inclusion for all children
· Is committed to working as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team
· Has a creative and innovative approach
· Has an excellent track record of leadership and is looking for the next stage in their career
· Has a SENCO qualification
· Has a thorough knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice
· Can provide evidence of making a positive and measurable impact on a whole school initiative
· Is highly proficient in using data to improve pupil outcomes
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual who will accept nothing less than a fully inclusive education for all of the children in the school.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment to come and have a look around, please contact Sarah Mark on 01268 743445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should be completed electronically and returned via email to email@example.com or on a paper copy and posted to Sarah Mark, HR Officer, Grove Wood Primary School, Grove Road, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 8UA. Application forms can also be downloaded from our website.
Closing Date: midday Thursday 23rd September 2021
Interviews: Monday 4th October 2021
The Governors of Grove Wood Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references, medical check and an enhanced DBS check.