Download printable version
Midday Assistants - Greenways Primary School
We are looking for additional Midday Assistants to support lunchtimes and develop our play opportunities outside.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 11.35am - 1.25pm
9 hours 10 minutes per week
Actual Salary £4,109.48 per annum / £10.18 per hour
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy opportunities to work with all our children from Early Years toYear 6
- Support children in the dining halls and assist with servingfood
- Be creative in developing activities and games to engage different age groups
- Help children to develop friendships and to resolve issues with each other
- Reliable and able to work as part of a team, flexibly meeting the needs of the children
We can offer:
- Opportunities for a range of experiences and developmental opportunities across our large school of over 950 pupils
- Fantastic resources and environment including a woodland area, 2 fields, a swimming pool and a cookery room
- A focus on staff well-being as part of the Learning in Harmony Trust putting staff first and providing many incentives and opportunities including free access to the Perkbox staff benefit scheme
We are unable to accept applications from this website therefore if you are interested in applying for this role please follow this link:
Information about the School
Our large primary school is a happy, vibrant learning community situated in Southend-on-Sea.
The school is situated only 300m from the beach. We are blessed to have a large site with some fantastic facilities including our own swimming pool, Forest Schools area, environmental area and pond as well as two large playing fields.
Our community is a place of learning and friendship. We provide a happy and nurturing environment, so that as well as maturing into well-rounded, healthy young people, our children develop a passion for learning.
We are proud to be part of the Learning in Harmony Trust a values driven family of schools based in Southend and Newham.