Download printable version
School Business Manager
Senior Leadership Team
Salary: LGPS Scale 12 Points (43-48) £46,845 - £53,311
Full Time 52.14 weeks per year
Required January 2022
Required for January 2022 we seek to appoint a School Business Manager to be responsible for all aspects of the school budget, finances and health and safety.
Hedingham School is a safe, caring and supporting school that creates a challenging and stimulating learning environment for all learners. Hedingham School has 1168 pupils including 180 in the sixth form. We strive to foster positive relationships with students and staff, offering mutual respect for all members of the community. The Business Manager will play a key role in supporting the Headteacher and will join the senior leadership team to ensure our continued progress, with responsibilities including HR management, site and buildings and health and safety.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Significant experience of financial management, including end-of-year accounts and external liaison with auditors.
· Ability to maintain appropriate financial systems to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Ability to think strategically and to articulate how they will further the school's vision.
· Familiarity with business priorities in the education sector, and adept at balancing competing priorities.
· Ability to analyse and interpret data, presenting it in accessible form to various audiences to inform decision making.
· Sound judgement, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to successfully line manage colleagues to ensure high quality provision.
Tel: 01787 460470
Closing date: Wednesday 15 September 2021, 12 Noon
Date of Interview: Tuesday 28 September 2021