Download printable version
Required November 2021
LGPS Points 29-37 depending on experience
Actual Salary £32,910 - £40,876 per annum plus Outer Fringe Allowance £626
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, energetic and reliable Site Manager to lead our site team.
The successful candidate will take pride in the appearance of our site and relish the challenge of actively promoting the school facilities to the community. You will be responsible for all lettings and after school events and be the point of contact for external users. You will be a practical, team-player with the ability to be adaptable and resourceful. Previous experience in a similar position would be beneficial.
General responsibilities will include:
· Providing a safe and secure environment for pupils and staff
· Ensuring that the management and maintenance of the school buildings and environment are effectively undertaken
· Good knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and ensuring full compliance
· Undertaking repairs and DIY projects
· Delegation of tasks as appropriate to other site staff or outside contractors, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
· Monitoring the performance of the cleaner in charge in the execution of their duties and their management of the cleaning team in ensuring a clean, tidy and well-maintained school environment
· Attendance of out of hours emergency call outs
You will also be prepared to have a flexible approach to your working pattern and be in good health due to the physical nature of some of the work.
Please note CV's will not be accepted.