Download printable version
Southend East Community Academy Trust (SECAT) and the Academy Committee of Thorpedene Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic, and forward-thinking Headteacher who has the drive, creativity, and commitment to deliver excellence in all areas of the school.
'Achieving, Caring and Respecting with confidence'
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
· provide innovative opportunities for all our children to shine and achieve
· have strong values, high expectations and a proven ability to lead and motivate the whole school community within a multi-academy trust
· lead to ensure the highest quality teaching and learning across the school
· be visionary, imaginative, flexible, and motivating to work with
· have a commitment to an inclusive learning environment
· understand and value early years provision.
We can offer you:
· happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving
· dedicated and professional teaching and support staff
· a committed and supportive Academy Committee structure
· opportunities to influence and lead as part of the SECAT Executive Team
· positive working relationships with our five other SECAT schools
· opportunity to develop and hone your skills across the 3 - 18 age range within a supportive Trust.
Information about the School
Thorpedene is a very successful Primary School and a member of the SECAT Academy Trust. It is a large school educating and caring for approx. 600 children and 130+ staff.