Download printable version
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and hard-working individual to join our Learning Support team. This position will primarily be to support a pupil in KS1 with PNI (Physical and Neurological Impairment) needs but may also require you to be flexible and work with a range of children and small groups within the classroom.
The successful candidate will:
· Hold an A-C grade in Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent).
· Have a calm, positive attitude and a 'can do' approach to working with children, especially those with additional needs.
· Be able to work as part of a wider team including with other Learning Support Assistants, Teachers and the SEND team.
· Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with a range of multi-agency professionals as well as parents.
· Have some experience of and a commitment to helping children with severe and/or complex needs to reach their full potential.
· Be flexible and able to use their initiative.
This role is Monday-Friday, 27:05 hours per week (8:40-3:05)
Please feel free to contact one of the Inclusion Managers - Sophie Jones or Samantha Durdle - if you would like more information about this position. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.