Download printable version
27 hours, 30 minutes per week - term time only. The timings of this role include 30 minutes midday assistant role.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to join our excellent class support team. The successful candidate will be working alongside class teachers and will work in a variety of roles, including supporting an allocated child, a group of children, or across a whole class group. All applicants will be assessed on their ability to provide academic, emotional and social support to enable the children to achieve their best.
The successful candidate will have:
· Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Experience of working with children with a range of needs
· Able to positively support children who display challenging behaviours
· The ability to inspire children with the love of learning
· Be patient, calm and dedicated to their child's success
· NVQ Level 2 or greater
St John Fisher School can offer
· Exceptionally well-behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
· A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
· A well-resourced school, catering for the needs of all
· Excellent professional development opportunities
St John Fisher School is a two-form entry school and caters for children 4-11. Our spacious modern building is set within extensive grounds.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 0208 508 6315.
Further details can be obtained by either emailing email@example.com or visit our website www.st-johnfisher.essex.sch.uk
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Completed CES application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school reserves theright to appoint a candidate at any point during the application process.
St John Fisher School is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment.The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medicalclearance, an enhanced DBS.